Version 3.1.0 (2021-05-03)
- Changed: The MotionTagSDK cocoapods releases are now being hosted on a public GitHub repository.
Please update your
Podfile as follows:
pod 'MotionTagSDK', :git => 'https://github.com/MOTIONTAG/motiontag-sdk-ios-releases.git'.
- Added: Method to delete all tracked data from the local database.
- Deprecated: The
kMTBatterySavingsMode SDK setting has been deprecated and will be removed in the future.
- Fixed: Fix a bug that could prevent the SDK from transmitting data when using the iOS Simulator.
- Fixed: Fix a bug that could cause duplication of
Version 3.0.1 (2021-04-23)
- Fixed: Fix a
NSURLBackgroundSession crash when updating the SDK.
Version 3.0.0 (2021-04-09)
- Changed: The SDK is now initialized synchronously.
- Changed: The SDK can be initialized later after the client onboarding.
- Changed: The AppDelegate's
handleEventsForBackgroundURLSession call must be forwarded to the SDK. Please check the "Setup" section of the documentation for more details.
- Changed: The JWT token does not have to be provided during the SDK's initialization anymore, only when starting tracking.
- Improved: Transmit all data collected after stopping tracking.
- Fixed: Fix a bug that could prevent the SDK from correctly waking up.
Version 2.3.0 (2021-02-01)
- SDK will start again after restoring location authorization
Version 2.2.0 (2020-11-09)
- Remove location and Motion&Fitness authorization requests
- Add delegate for tracking status change
- Update the location authorization status change delegate with the iOS 14 'Precise Location'
- Add delegate for Motion&Fitness authorization status
Version 1.9.5 (2020-10-09)
- Performance and energy consumption improvements
Version 1.8.4 (2020-09-26)
- Continue to function (with increased battery consumption), when Motion & Fitness permission denied
Version 1.8.0 (2020-09-22)
- Remove arm64 from simulator build (Needs cocoapods version >= 1.10.0.rc.1)
- Further reduce data transmission rate
Version 1.7.14 (2020-09-21)
- Fix archiving process on Xcode 12
Version 1.7.6 (2020-09-18)
- Fix SDK delegate not being called when using Xcode 12
Version 1.7.3 (2020-09-04)
- Enhanced accuracy in rural regions, improved wake-up after leaving a stay, and substantial reduction in data transmission.
Version 1.6.0 (2020-07-06)
- Fix an issue that prevented data transmission in certain cases
Version 1.5.8 (2020-03-17)
- Reduce data transmission substantially
Version 1.5.6 (2020-03-06)
- Restart tracking on app update
Version 1.4.5 (2019-11-07)
- Fix a bug that prevented mode of sending changes
Version 1.4.0 (2019-10-25)
- Reduce battery consumption
- Reduce the ammount of data transmitted
- Fix a bug that caused delayed storylines
Version 1.3.0 (2019-10-14)
- Update didTransmitData with the timestamp of the last event transmitted
Version 1.2.5 (2019-10-11)
Version 1.2.0 (2019-09-17)
Version 1.1.3 (2019-09-12)
- Further modifications to support iOS 13
Version 1.1.2 (2019-09-12)
- Removed the internal automatic 'always' location authorization request when staring the SDK
Version 1.1.1 (2019-09-11)
- Fixed a bug that caused sending of acquired data before the SDK had been initialized
- Fixed a bug that would pop a motion authorization dialog
Version 1.1.0 (2019-09-05)
- Remove background fetch capability requirement
- Fix all known bugs
Version 0.6.1 (2019-07-09)